Vehicle manufacturers are constantly improving construction methods and materials. Consequently, the team at Northside Smash Repairs regularly undergo extensive training in the latest techniques and practices. We understand that simply repairing your damaged vehicle is not enough. Each vehicle is restored to its original factory specification and standard.
Latest Technology & Equipment
Our workshop is equipped with state-of-the-art technology including Car-O-Liner computerised measuring systems for precision chasis and body alignment plus the latest spray painting technology to ensure a faultless finish.
We are a I-CAR Gold Class repairer. To obtain this 'quality' accreditation, staff undergo regular training and have a record of excellence in workmanship and customer service. All paint repair work comes with the Spies Hecker Lifetime Warranty. This warranty protects your new Spies Hecker finish for the lifetime of your vehicle against; cracking, hazing, chalking, fading and peeling.
By incorporating only the best technology available in motor vehicle repair, we'll have your car back on the road looking as good as the day you bought it.
QUALITY POLICY AND OBJECTIVES
As a provider of quality smash repairs, our policy is to assure the quality of all our work by always considering the customer first and achieving the customer's requirements fully first time every time.
- To meet all our customer needs on time and in a safe and efficient manner.
- To continuously improve our operations.
- Be conscious of the environment and safety throughout our operations and contribute to it.
- Maintain an appropriately trained skilled workforce.
To achieve our objectives Management and Staff are committed to: Operating in accordance with our Quality Assurance System, contributing to its ongoing improvement and ensuring all our staff are trained in its use and understand its requirements.
Northside Smash Repairs provides a life time warranty, as each car is valued and treated with care which is why we satisfy the highest standards of all major insurance companies and private individuals.
Our team of A Grade fully qualified professionals pride themselves on their commitment to deliver quality workmanship. That is why we make the process as simple as possible for you. Our work Repair vehicles from minor and major accident damage. Specialising in all makes and models – 4WD, light commercial, fleet and prestige vehicles
Why Choose Northside Smash Repairs
- Have the capability to undertake Aluminium repairs and welding
- Customer Service and quality are the cornerstone of our business
- I-CAR Gold Class Repairer
- Routinely undertake customer satisfaction surveys
- Ongoing focus on continuous improvement
- Environmentally conscious
- 24 hour monitored security camera surveillance systems
- Access to manufacturers’ repair procedures and processes
- Excellent relationships with local dealership networks and are approved to perform accident and warranty repairs on Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Kia, Nissan and Isuzu
- Three year guarantee of Accident Repairs and in conjunction with Spies Hecker a three year paint warranty id provided
- Monit OH&S program is in place with regular compliance monitoring
- Our premise is conveniently located on major road, close to public transport and shopping centre
- Northside Smash Repairs, with its updated paint shop facility, has been able to reduce cycle times and has increased its ability to perform small rapid repairs within a 0 to 3 day turnaround timeframe
- This has been achieved through investment in the latest paint curing technologies and updated paint prep areas
Had an accident?
Call us today to arrange a free quotation for your vehicle repairs
See What our Customers say
★★★★★ Amazing service. The staff are great, always willing to help and complete the job with no issues and also a finish that can't be faulted. I was looked after from start to finish and am extremely happy with the services. Highly recommended to all. Google review August 2019
★★★★★ Excellent service, the quality of work was fantastic. Staff are extremely helpful and very polite. Scott and Wayne both helped me out a lot. Highly recommended, will always bring my cars hear, thanks heaps guys 👌 Google review September 2019
★★★★★ Easy to deal with. Very fast repair time Google review February 2020
★★★★★ The service here was great and repairs were completed in a really efficient amount of time. Would definitely recommend to go here - thanks for the good work guys! Google review January 2020
★★★★★ These guys are amazing! Such a quick turn around and an incredible job. They even detailed the inside of my car, which I did not expect. Thank you so much! Google review October 2019
★★★★★ Just got my car back today. Has come out amazing, really great work and the car is absolutely spotless. Thanks again guys, really appreciate the quality of work and how quickly you got my car back to me. 10/10 Google review March 2020
★★★★★ I could not speak more highly of the guys who work here, especially Scotty. He went above and beyond in more ways than one, and took care of me after consoling me at the scene of an accident i had near the shop. My car looks as good as new after my repairs and i was given such a great deal. Could not recommend Northside Smash Repairs any more :) Google review June 2020
★★★★★ Just dropped off my car for a minor job as an insurance job and in these abnormal times, they still want to get my car back to me as soon as possible, even with limited staff. Met by front office and assured all measures are being taken to remain safe. Would recommend these guys for any smash repairs Google review March 2020
★★★★★ October 2015
★★★★★ October 2015
★★★★★ October 2015
★★★★★ February 2017
★★★★★ a year ago
Great work. I have taken our cars to these guys for years and they always look after you and do a great job. Highly recommended.
★★★★★ 2 months ago
Scott, Wayne and the boys at Northside are fair and hardworking but they're a great bunch of blokes. It was a real pleasure dealing with them.
★★★★★ 5 months ago
I just picked up my car from Northside Smash Repair and was immensely impressed with the work done to my car. It was completely smashed at the front and when I picked it up and drove it I felt like I was driving a brand new car. Amazing work guys, would highly recommend.
★★★★★ 9 months ago
Scotty and his team looked after me throughout the whole process. Organised a hire car, kept me updated and dropped my car back to my house! Highly recommend. :) Thanks
★★★★★ a year ago
Been to them with 2 different cars and been extremely happy.
Second time the actual cost was less than what they originally quoted. Cant beat that.